[SQU] unrelated squid question

From: Thomas Adam <thomas_adam16@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 07:08:22 -0800 (PST)

Dear List,

Please do not flay me alive for asking this question,
but it has nothing to do with squid.

I have written a bash script that loops in the
background. However I am wanting a way of starting
that script when the computer boots up even if the
user has not logged in.

I have tried adding it into my "rc" file but the
script does not seem to pick up the Process ID (PID)
of the script and thus does not run. Can anyone assist
me in a solution?

Regards,

Thomas Adam
www.squidproxyapps.org.uk

=====
Thomas Adam
Linux Co-ordinator for The Purbeck School

e-mail (school): n6tadam@users.purbeck.dorset.sch.uk
e-mail (yahoo) : thomas_adam16@yahoo.com