R: [SQU] Restricting IP's to specific WEB sites it works now.

From: Zackerov <zackerov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 12:03:56 +0100

Hi sqid users
Hi Henrik

This kind of restriction works fine now, i made this in squid.conf after a
suggest of Henrik:
(the site to restrict is www.trappex.com and this web is connected trough
links to: ns.trappex-xx.com and 194.xxx.xx.xx)

acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
acl one src 192.168.1.30 192.168.1.31 ...and so on
acl two src 192.168.1.100
acl two-sites dstdomain www.trappex.com ns.trappex-xx.com
acl two-ip dst 194.xxx.xx.xx

http_access allow one