[SQU] a question about refreshing

From: Kaan Gunes Celik <kaan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:50:13 +0200 (EET)

hello,
we currently run a squid proxy in our campus network. In Ms Proxy Server,
the refresh rate could be adjusted. I don't want all the time the squid
controls the main source again and again when requested. For example I
want a site to be controlled again after 10 hits. Is it possible ? We have
a problem on TIME_WAIT 's are too much. Every time the squid is trying to
connect the original site. How can I do this, thanks for the responses :)

Regards,
Kaan Gunes Celik
EMU Computer Center