Re: [SQU] repeated credential prompts with NTLM

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 09:12:15 +1100

Hi Craig,
    What date did you last download the CVS branch and update? I'm running with a windows 2000 DC without any erroneous error
prompts. (Don't download the CVS tree and update just yet, We're putting the finishing touches on another round of changes :-]).

Hold on to the end of this week and then we should have the code stable again...

In the meantime,
debugging logs are the only things that can help up us. Squid will tell you why it reported the error. Also you can look and see if
you have hung helpers (which often indicate a failed DC connection) using the cachemgr.

Rob