Re: [SQU] Squid-2.5Devel-NTLM died

From: Craig Fels <csfels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 11:14:44 -0600

Rob,

I ran with-Nd1 and there are no error messages. I looked at the time/date
stamps of the /usr/local/squid/bin directory. Everything is dated 1/3/2001
(the date I compiled your tarball) except ncsa_auth which is dated
11/28/2000.

I just recompiled again, and all the dates changed to today, except
ncsa_auth.

I'm pretty sure ncsa_auth should have been recompiled, right?

Here's the list of ./configure options I used.

Thanks,
Craig

 --enable-gnuregex --enable-async-io=32 --enable-delay-pools --disable-wccp
 --enable-kill-parent-hack --enable-snmp --enable-time-hack --enable-arp-acl
  --enable-err-language=English --enable-underscores --enable-ntlm-authentic
ation --enable-basic-authentication --enable-ntlm-auth-modules="NTLMSSP" --
enable-auth-modules='NCSA, NTLM'