[SQU] squid as a accelhost

From: staf wagemakers <staf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 20:10:53 +0100

I'm using squid as a accelerator running on port 80 for a apache webserver
at port 8080. Both are running on the same server. The apache webserver has a
few virtual sites that uses the host header name.

I've enabled "httpd_accel_uses_host_header" in the squid config, but this
causes squid to connect directly to the host that is in the host header name.

Is it possible to disable this behaviour??? The request should go directly
to the same server.

The servers are behind a firewall and I've no access it, so I'm not able to
open port 8080. The ip-addresses of the servers are NAT:ed to the outside
world....

regards,

--
Staf Wagemakers