Re: Error messages indicate GMT

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 00:11:04 +0100

It is not a bug, it is by design as Squid is designed to cooperate in
wide-area cache meshes possibly covering more than one timezone.

If you wish you can change to use local time by adding your own custom
signature to each of the error messages.

The default signature looks like

<hr noshade size=1>
Generated %T by %h (%s)
</BODY></HTML>

and is added if %s (Squid version) does not appear in the error page.

To only change the time to localtime, replace %T by %t in the HTML code
above, and append it to each of the error pages in squid/lib/errors/

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker