RE: [SQU] Cache.log filling with ipcacheChangeKey messages.

From: Murphy Terrance M <MurphyTerranceM@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 10:00:19 -0600

Thanks. The problem was related. This is a child proxy and doesn't make
direct Internet requests. I misconfiuged a 'dst' acl so that the proxy had
to ask for name resolution for every request in order to make an IP
comparison for the acl when I should have used a regular expression on the
hostname only.....