Re: [SQU] Converting time format

From: Awie <awie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 09:29:48 +0800

Folks,

I am sure that everyone has their own favorite method.

I feel that piping is the best way for me. The reason is I get a flexibility
to use any utility viewing the log. Let say, I want to filter an IP address
that accessing Internet through Squid. I just type:

grep 'aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd' access.log | /bin/convert

Then I got all of the activity of user that has IP aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd in a
readable format. If I want to save the result in a file, I juts add ">
filename".

Best Regards,

Awie