Re: [SQU] Tune up Squid Cache Hit

From: Awie <awie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 21:47:53 +0800

Hi Martin,

You answer is accurate !

I agree with you that "good" percentage of cache hit mean nothing, it's very
relative from a person to another person. However, I just want know what
average number. And you gave me your opinion. Thanks !

In my case, our user is extremely varieties. Even we have users that run
Internet café business. So, our access to Internet is very dynamic. As your
answer (compare to our case), I assume that increasing cache_mem and cache
size will force the objects stay longer into our Squid. Am I right?

Please advise. Thx

Best Regards,

Awie