Re: [SQU] Interesting Question

From: Devin Teske <devinteske@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 08:41:51 -0800

I was studying proxy servers and the protocols and something came to mind.
When the client requestsa page from the server, it will request a keep-alive
connection. After all the contents of the page have been loaded it will
close the connection.

Wouldn't it be possible to recognize that connection and just check the
initial url in the redirector and accept sequential requests on the basis
that they are coming from the same connection before it closes? Is this
doable?

Thanks,
Devin Teske