Re: [SQU] Interesting Question

From: Devin Teske <devinteske@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 02:53:59 -0800

Oops, stupid hotmail, when you hit the reply button, it doesn't default to
squid-users@ircache.net but to the person. That's why sometimes after I send
it I realized that I haven't sent it to the list so it ends up going to both
people.

I'm about to start cursing. I've come way to far to stop now. There HAS to
be a solution to this. You do know what the end product is right? Teachers
go online, somehow that add a link to a database. Students go online,
students can only go to those pages and nowhere else. This is the final
goal. I will never give up on this.

Thanks,
Devin Teske