RE: [SQU] hit percentage

From: Yuri Sytema <Yuri.S@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 09:50:46 +0100

Hi Marc,

All the webtrafic here is being logged, the access.log is filtered and then
imported into a mysql database.
We're using a citrix environment over here, there is no chance users that
download anything will be able to take it home.
I'm using the delaypools to restrict large downloads to something like 12
kB/sec.
we only have a 512 kbps line, total webtraffic is limited to 256 kbps
So if we in the IT department want to download large stuff, we don't use the
proxy :)

Only traffic we have is webtraffic :)
Yesterday I deleted the cache and rebuilt it (cache died anyway)
cache rate is now at 21%.
I'd like to increase the cache-size but I have limited diskspace.
btw we only produce about 3 gb of data every month. :)