RE: [squid-users] Ref. : RE: [squid-users] capacity of squid

From: Hamid Hashemi Golpayegani <hamid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 01:19:51 +0330

Patrice ,

2 Megabit is not enough bandwidth to overload your machine for these clients
. But finally if you upgrade your clients and users it will be over loaded
.So you must think about other cache machine that can help this machine and
you can have load balancing for these cache machine through .pac scripting
for auto detect proxy . I think that you can do load balancing through other
ways like DNS diffrent IP addresses and ipmasqadm and port forwarding :)
So everyone knows that Micro$oft is a chiken for these kind of caching ;)

   /  Seyyed Hamid Reza    /        WINDOWS FOR NOW  !!            /
  /  Hashemi Golpayegani  /  Linux for future , FreeBSD for ever  /
/  Network Administrator/ hamid@morva.net   ,   ICQ# : 42209876 /