Re: [squid-users] Authentication modules

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 19:56:31 +0100

Well.. technically the authentication mechanisms are separate programs,
not directly part of Squid. Because of this it is quite hard to keep a
authorative list of all modules floating around.

However, the closest to an authorative list is the source archives of
the current development version.

http://www.squid-cache.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/squid/src/auth/basic/helpers/

(I think the above URL is correct.. but I am currently offline an cannot
verify the correctness)

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker