Re: [squid-users] bypass list

From: Awie <awie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:20:42 +0800

Hi,

Did you try method below ?

# TAG: hierarchy_stoplist
# A list of words which, if found in a URL, cause the object to
# be handled directly by this cache. In other words, use this
# to not query neighbor caches for certain objects. You may
# list this option multiple times.
#
# The default is to directly fetch URLs containing 'cgi-bin' or '?'.
#
hierarchy_stoplist hotmail.com

Hope it helps

Awie