Re: [squid-users] issue with one of joe coopers modifcations

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 20:48:32 -0600

Ok...DNS lookups are fine. Not what I would call fast, but not slow
enough to cause problems, either, I wouldn't think. Was the reading
taken at peak load?

What version of Squid is this?

A single T1 is an easy load for the kind of hardware you have...I'm at a
bit of a loss as to what might be breaking.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances