Re: [squid-users] No space for squid ?

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 04:26:17 -0500

You won't be able to move swap.state unless you configure a different
directory in squid.conf (same with the others as well--but I;ll guess
you've figured that out).

I don't recall if you've mentioned what OS you are using? If using Red
Hat Linux or a dirivative, you'll want to look at the man page for
logrotate. It's a nice little daemon that handles your problems with
ease. Otherwise, I don't know where to point you for information, maybe
someone else will know.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances