Re: [squid-users] Re: usage of pac

From: Adam Lang <aalang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:55:46 -0400

I'm not quite sure what you are looking for. Everytime IE is opened, it
should redetect its proxy settings.

As a side note, if you want a webpage to be able to even have a chance to
change anything like that, you will have to use VBSCRIPT (client side) in
the webpage to interact with IE properties.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company
http://www.rutgersinsurance.com