Re: [squid-users] mailing list format - HTML mail.

From: Adam Lang <aalang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:00:34 -0400

I understand what you are saying now. You really don't care about the
emails that have plain text and an html text component, since it won't screw
with text mailers, you are concerning yourself with the emails that have
html "pages" attached to the message, as opposed to the actual text being in
the body of the message.

On the same wavelength as you now?

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer