Re: [squid-users] Re: Satellite

From: Edward <edward@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 06:09:59 -0400

Ok.

let see.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You said

If you need to have different outgoing IP's for different classes of
users then there is an unofficial patch to extend Squid with such
selections. See
http://squid.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/diff/rvenning_tosaddracl

So I can have squid use a different IP (represent) for each Class C that we
are using?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Edward Millington
(Network Administrator & Senior Technical Support Technician)
Cariaccess Communications Ltd.
Carlisle House
Hincks Street
Bridgetown