[squid-users] Re: [SQU] Squid and Exchange Outlook Web Access (FIX)

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 18:52:05 +0200

These are for Outlook access to web mail services like HotMail, not for
browser access to the Exchange Outlook Web client.

Browser access should work as it is, but you may have to disable NTLM
authentication on the server as NTLM authentication is not proxyable,
and clients get very confused when seeing NTLM authentication challenges
while using a proxy... (should work when using Netscape thou, as NTLM is
only supported by Microsoft browsers)

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker