Re: [squid-users] ftp_passive

From: Adam Lang <aalang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 15:58:34 -0400

Hmmm... either way sounds like a security problem. To do it passive, I
would have to basically open all ports for outgoing, wouldn't I?

I have a Cisco PIX, so I have stateful packet filtering. How does that
change things? Going from port 21 to 20, does it still mark it as an
established connection?
Hmm... Time to do some testing...

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer