[squid-users] msntauth problems (ver 2.0)

From: Mads Rasmussen <mads@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 13:27:45 -0300

I downloaded msntauth from ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/system/network/misc

I am having the same problems running it as in the version included with the
squid2.4st1 source. It doesn't do anything, just freezes.

$msntauth user passwd

My msnt.conf file is:

server roma sartre CIT

denyusers /usr/local/squid/etc/denyusers
allowusers /usr/local/squid/etc/allowusers

---
The deny/allow files does not exist because all users should be allowed to
authenticate. I tried uncommenting the lines but it had no effect.
The names roma and sartre are netbios names, the /etc/hosts holds it's ip
adresses (saw that conf in previous message posted here)
Can anyone help me out here?
Regards,
Mads