Re: Re: [squid-users] Squid shows uncomplete Pages, errors, no images, ...

From: Torben Janssen <torben@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 18:10:16 +0200

Hi,

after setting "always_direct allow all" there are much fewer missing
pictures. I studied the logfiles and discover that all missing pictures and
the buggy websites have the same 504 (Gateway Timeout) error. When I select
"show pictures" in IE the correct pictures is downloaded. I have no idea why
squid can't download the pictures in the first attempt. Is there any
posibility to set a higher timeout in squid.conf?

torben