[squid-users] Proxy settings

From: Joćo Flavio <fmendonc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:28:22 -0300

Hello friends!

I have a proxyy server in my network that is working perfect, but some users
don't like to use it, so they generally change the proxy settings in their
computers ( Internet Explorer and Netscape) . So I need a way to turn off
the possibillity to the users change the proxy settings in their browsers.
Some people said to me to use a program called poledit, but this is
impossible.
In my point of view may exist a way to do this in the regedit, but I don't
know what key i must change to do this modifications !

 Any suggestions will be usefull

Regards,

J.Flavio