Re: [squid-users] Squid and DSL

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 05:07:37 -0500

This isn't a Squid question. Squid cares nothing about the network
links, and doesn't bring links up or down.

If you're using some form of PPP, look into the various on-demand PPP
tools available. For normal modems, dial-on-demand is well documented.
  I'm not sure what solutions are available for intermittent DSL
connections, as I've never looked into it. Maybe someone else has tried
this.

Good luck!

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>