[squid-users] NTLM authentication

From: Yogesh Chopra <yogic@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:31:58 -0500

Hi,
I have tried using the latest snapshot of Squid development v2/2.5 Head
branch. I am trying to use the NTLM authentication module. Apparently I am
required to enter my user name and password again and again when I visit
different sites. On the terminal window where squid runs I get the message
authenticateNTLMDirection:called before NTLM Authenticate ! Report a bug to
squid.

I would appreciate if someone could let me know how to get around this
problem.
Thanks.
-Yogi