[squid-users] http 1.1

From: Glen <glen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 11:48:50 +0930

A while ago, after asking questions on this list, i found out that squid
isnt a http 1.1 compliant proxy, so I have turned off the setting "use http
1.1 through proxy connections" setting in all of our clients.

But, now we are having problems with viewing certain asp pages as our
upstream netscape proxy immediately errors.

If I use the netscape proxy directly with http 1.1 option on I dont have any
problems.
If I use squid with http 1.1 off the pages never work
If I use squid with http 1.1 on the pages sometimes work

What can I do so that the pages will work via squid? (if anything)

Thanks
Glen