Re: [squid-users] [OT] Where are the gurus?

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: 11 Aug 2001 18:38:29 +1000

On 11 Aug 2001 09:46:20 +0800, francisv@dagupan.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been posting here lately and so far I've only gotten 2-3 responses but
> not quite helpful I might add. Where are all the Squid gurus? Is there a
> special list somewhere where they're actively participating?

I'm seconding Alex Rousskov's response.

One particular point to emphasise: You don't need more than 2-3
another contributor (regardless whether they are a guru, or a new user
who happened to have read the relevant doco and replied) has posted an
accurate response - I'd be wasting everyone's time.

Rob