Re: [squid-users] http 1.1 thru proxies

From: Glen <glen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:28:31 +0930

Your options were:

>Find out why the error is occuring, and then either solve the root cause
>(could be that squid will need some modification, or perhaps settings on
>the netscape proxy) or find a workaround.

I dont know why the erroring is occuring.
Basically:
IE 5 connected to the netsscape proxy with http 1.1 on works all the time.
IE 5 connected to the netscape proxy with http 1.0 sometimes fails on asp
pages
IE 5 connected to squid with either http setting fails

I dont have a realationship where its easy to check settings/talk to the
people managing the upstream proxy, and I havent been able to find much
netscape proxy related information so far.

Glen