RE: [squid-users] NT Authentication

From: Louis Schoeman <L.Schoeman@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 07:13:38 +0200

Dear Jorge,

We have solved that problem with a perl script that is running on the Linux
Box under Slackware 7.
Give me a shout if you want the script. There is also a small change to your
primary domain
controler that has to be added. the script does upper case as well as lower
case it is a true
NT Authentication. We have been running with this now for about Three Years
with out any problems.

Kind Regards
Louis Schoeman
Group IT Manager