[squid-users] Re: you patch squid

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 22:56:16 +0200

There you can only find quite old "jumbo-patches". These are no longer
maintained but should work equally well on Linux, *BSD and even Windows.

More recent Squid activity can be found on squid.sourceforge.net where you
find most Squid developments up to date, both mine and others.

The hno-devel patchset has been replaced by squid.sourceforge.net

Ther is no need for any further hno-stable patchsets as all my stable patches
is part of the main distribution since Squid-2.4.