[squid-users] Looking for a Squid Speaker at Rubi-con 2002

From: Denis Baldwin <dbaldwin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 12:03:29 -0400

The Rubi-con Technology and Security conference is looking for someone (or a
group of someones) to talk about Squid, it's uses and applications and how
important it is to security and accounting. Anyone feel like giving a speech
in Detroit, Michigan about it next April? If so, please e-mail me offlist at
dbaldwin@caeinc.com.

Thanks for the space and all the help in the past with my own squid problems
:)

Denis

Denis A. Baldwin (A+/MCP/I-Net+/Net+/CCA/CIW)
Network Administrator, CAE, Inc.
810-231-9373, ext. 229
dbaldwin@caeinc.com