[squid-users] client traffic control

From: Michael Zhao <mzhao@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 11:01:25 +0800

Hi ,

Who can tell me a good management tool which contain such functions
like:

I setup SARG as my squid log analyzer and mrtg to my router traffic
chart . I can know how busy of my internet connection circuit and
incoming and outgoing traffic of every client from these software. I
want control every client internet usage , i.e. somebody is downloading
very big mp3 , I want to cut it , how can I do?

Did anybody has such experience ? Could you share to me ?

Thanks a lot .

Michael