Re: [squid-users] HELP!!! Need help setting up Squid!

From: John Aldrich <john@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 13:37:21 -0400

Duane:
Please understand, I *did* read the FAQ on the web page... or at least I
skimmed through it looking for the problem described. The only thing I can
figure is that it's looking for some sort of ACL, and I don't know how to
create that or how to point Squid to it.
Could you PLEASE try to be a BIT more helpful than saying "RTFM"? I'm not
exactly new to linux, so I *do* know that there are a lot of useful "help"
files. I did run Squid with the --help option and it had some good tips
there, but I can't seem to get it to work for me.
Thanks...
    John