RE: [squid-users] automake/autoconf output in CVS?

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:38:44 +1000

Which anon-CVS tree are you looking at? They are included in the
squid-cache.org anoncvs tree for exactly that reason. Unless you are
developing on the bleeding edge, using one of the sourceforge branchs,
you should be using the cvs.squid-cache.org CVS tree.

They are not in the sourceforge CVS tree, because sourceforge is for
developers. (Non developers are welcome to use the sourceforge code, but
they must have a working development environment for their platform).

Rob