Re: [squid-users] squid tcp reset patch

From: khiz code <khizcode@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 03:05:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all
well ive tried out the same on all my boxes
result is the same
everywhere where duanes tcp reset patch is applied .. squid does wccp
for the first 2 3 mins and then stops sending wccp packets ..
and although squid accepts connections it does not service them .. the
result being that pages dont get displayed at all
hope duane will check into this
rgds
khizcode