[squid-users] NTLM tuning question

From: Van Bossche Koen <Koen.VanBossche@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 11:43:11 +0200

How come the NTLM authentication works with or without filling in the
domain.

The 2 parameters in the conf does not seem to make a difference. I use NTLM
without popping up the authentication box.
I have tested it for 2 weeks with 15 users and it occassionaly keeps popping
up. Sometimes when going back to the intranet and internet.
Sometimes I suddenly get a box when the page is already displayed. This is
confusing for the users.
Does anyone can give me some advice on how to tune the NTLM authentication?

Thanks/Koen