Re: [squid-users] Squid vs IPMasquerading

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 03:11:38 -0500

Squid has no relation to SSH, and only proxies for /web/ clients
(browsers, wget, etc.).

So there is no 'comparison' to be made between Squid and IP
Masquerading. They do very different jobs in very different ways.

The Squid FAQ is a great place to start for documentation.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances