Re: [squid-users] Weird problem with IE on W2K

From: Oliver Jones <oliver@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 20:37:19 +1300

Oh also, IE seems to be a lot slower when using squid as opposed to
direct requests. Pages take longer to load. Netscape 6.1 on Win2k
doesn't have this problem. It is much much much faster tan IE when
using squid. In fact I don't notice any difference between direct
requests and using squid with Netscape 6.1.

--
Oliver Jones - oliver@deeper.co.nz - Mobile: +64-21-41-2238
- Deeper Design Limited - http://www.deeperdesign.com