[squid-users] LVS Cache Server Load Balancing

From: Palmer J.D.F. <J.D.F.Palmer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:51:01 +0100

Hi,

Does anyone have a Linux Virtual Server Squid cluster set up?
I have just ordered 3 nice big servers that I want to load balance, I
understand it can be done but I'd like to find out other people's
experiences, recommendations and configs.

Such as,
Are you using any kind of filesystem replication?
Do you have Director redundancy?
Does squid need to be adapted in any way to run in a Virtual Server?
Are you using 2 NICs in your real servers?

Any other advice would be gratefully received too. :-)

Many Thanks,

Jezz Palmer.

Jezz Palmer.
Internet Systems Officer.