Re: [squid-users] cache dir keeps growing

From: Martin Chandler <chand@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:08:59 +0900

I made the jump and upgraded to 2.4.STABLE2, and it seems for the moment
to have taken care of my problem.

My one question is about cache_dir file type.
I compiled in support for async-io and diskd. I am assuming that these
are different entities, and have read conflicting reports as to which is
faster. Currently I am running with diskd.

Ah, one more question. Should the cache_replacement_policy and the
memory_replacement_policy be the same?

Thanks for your patience,
Martin