Re: [squid-users] squid.conf : ok

From: Peter Smith <peter.smith@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 11:23:22 -0600

Thanks for the 'client mgr:info' !!! I've been using cachemgr.cgi this
entire time to pull squid stats and stick them into larrd for big
brother, now I can use client and take apache out of the picture. Yay!!
 Btw, I haven't seen the 'mgr:<stat>' mentioned anywhere before. Do you
simply have to find it in the sources or is there documentation on it
somewhere?

Thanks
Peter Smith