[squid-users] Stats-script or program for squid-logs

From: Brian Møller <n97bm001@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 00:57:32 +0100

Hello there

I'm looking for at script or program that can sort the sites (eg.
www.google.com) after how much traffic counted in megabytes the clients has
requested and I'm also looking for a script or program that can do the same
for the clients.

I have looked more or less all the loganalysers though that I could find at
http://www.squid-cache.org/scripts/ but i could not find what I'm looking
for.
I doesn't matter what the output is and how it looks. It should just be
possible to see what sites and clients uses in traffic through the proxy.

Regards

Brian Møller