[squid-users] Include Files

From: Brian E. Seppanen <seppy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 07:20:49 -0500 (EST)

Does the squid config allow include files?

I would like to standardize the configuration files for a number of proxy
servers, but there is information within the config that I cannot
standardize and is unique. I would like to distribute a file to each
proxy box that would include the information that I can standardize, and
yet also include the information I can't standardize by leaving a copy
local, and reading it in as an include file.

Has anyone found a means of implementing revision control in their squid
configs?

Thank you,

Brian Seppanen
seppy@chartermi.net
Area 54: The Secret Government Disco Labs in Provo Utah