[squid-users] external Access issues

From: <s.issaias@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:32:54 +0000

I am using squid to accelerate a site I am developing
I have configured a port for squid to listen to port 8080
The site is at the internal address 10.9.8.68:8102
I have configured: httpd_accel_host, httpd_accel_port with their internal
network values
Also added the following lines: acl acceleratedHost dst 10.9.8.68, acl
acceleratedPort port 8102

When the site is visited internally, ( using the internal network address),
everything works fine.
When I visit the site externally, (using the external address), and the
direct port then again everything is fine.
When the squid port is used then it all goes awol the text appears but
images dont appear because the site thinks I am visiting through the
internal network

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Stelios Issaias