[squid-users] Fail to open swap log

From: Inquiry <Inquiry@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 00:59:26 +0700

Hi All,

My server's currently running squid-2.4.STABLE2 on RedHat 7.1. Generally,
the Squid's running very happily but somtimes it was crash unpredictable.
The error message log is:

storeDirOpenTmpSwapLog: Failed to open swap log

Therefore, all I have do is runnning "squid -z" to rebuild the cache
hierachy directory. Then everything was back to normal. However, this
problem makes me worry because it can be happened anytime.

Could anyone have any idea how to fix the problem?

Any help would be very appreciated.
Best Regards,

Sean Lam