Re: [squid-users] Please! Please! Someone Answer, Squid is killing Me

From: Razvan Cosma <razvan.cosma@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 12:22:25 +0200

Sorry, the post was not meant to be offending.
Anyway, my question was the following (if you're not determined to
ignore my future messages)

--- start quote ---
The problem occured when I closed ports 8080, 3128, ... to prevent the
users from using some other public proxy (acl proxy1 port 8080,
http_acces deny proxy1...). To display the icons for a ftp folder, squid
tries to fetch
http://mach2:8080/squid-internal-static/icons/anthony-dir.gif and gets a
TCP_DENIED/403
---end quote ---

  Another issue: I just noticed my replies do not get to the list, and
that for an obvious reason: the reply-to field. Can that be fixed?

--
            Razvan Cosma
SysAdmin Telemach SRL Piatra Neamt