Re: [squid-users] Please! Please! Someone Answer, Squid is killing Me

From: Simon White <simon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:40:59 +0000 (Greenwich Standard Time)

Make sure you reply to all recipients, and it will get to the list. Your
MUA (Mozilla / Netscape?) should be able to respect the reply-to field

Where did you close ports 8080 and 3128? You should close them for clients
but not for the squid machine itself. If you are using iptables, you need
to close 8080 and 3128 on the FORWARD chain but not on the INPUT chain.

Simon.